Regulatory Support & Guidance
I have worked in both the private sector and senior executive level in the government. I am passionate about sharing my unique insight into regulated decision-making processes to help your business succeed.
As the first Executive Director for International Programs at the Canadian Food Inspection Agency, I was directly involved in developing the new Safe Food for Canadians Regulations governing imports, exports, food labelling and organics. My unique experience, knowledge of the regulatory decision-making process and my international network are readily accessible.
- Interpreting and clarifying export requirements
- Preventing and resolving point-of-entry violations
- Effective development for corrective actions
- Advancing food labeling issues
- Supporting applications to relist establishments
- Preparing for international audits
- Developing preventive control plans interacting with domestic and
- international regulatory officials
- and much more